Featured Not resolved
1.1

I never ordered from Foot Locker but I sure won’t be doing it again. My husband wanted a certain yellow Adidas hoodie from a different website however they no longer had it and I found it on Foot Locker.com instead.

I don’t have a footlocker near me so I just ordered it online. It arrived rolled up in a ball in the bag with the security sensor still on it. It was suppose to be for my husbands birthday as he is currently in another country and I was leaving to visit him and take the hoodie with me. But oh no that didn’t happen.

Can’t give my husband one of his birthday presents with a security sensor still in the hood! I’m sure I can hear him saying this is the best present ever honey! I reached out to foot locker customer service and They don’t even understand how this is such an inconvenience for me as I don’t have a foot locker near me nor do I have the time to even drive to the next closest one as I will be leaving and can’t take the hoodie with the security sensor in it. They didn’t even compensate for their mistake.

Discount return shipping for your company’s mistake?

I have no other choice but to send back. It’s seriously ridiculous.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 14.

Comments

You're not terribly bright are you? Literally any store can take this sensor off for you.

It's happened to me before when I've ordered online and I've gone to my Wal-Mart or Target and they pop it off no problem.

As long as I bring in the receipt/order confirmation so they know it was something I paid for they have never questioned. You are bringing on a lot of drama for a simple mistake.