Foot Locker - Review about Veteran Discount from Brandon, Florida

25 of 31 Foot Locker reviews

Update added by user Jun 15, 2015

It has been six months and I have contacted Foot locker many times and no one has gotten back to me as of yet.

Update added by user Jan 18, 2015

No I have emailed and contacted footlocker three different times and no one has gotten back to me.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2014

Do not like veterans.

I was told by foot locker associates that they have a 20% discounts for military and veterans in the store.When i showed my veteran ID i was told that was not acceptable.

They wanted a VA prescription plan card!! Attached is the example of what the manager wanted!! Who treats veterans like that!!!

So only veterans with a medication plan card are allowed.We veterans have all served our country and this is unacceptable!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Veteran Discount
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #569798 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Foot Locker? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
25 of 31 Foot Locker reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 29, 2015 #1001185

The same thing happened to me yesterday in Michigan. Apparently, you have to provide proof to a third party that you are rated at least 30% disabled by the VA. Otherwise, you can pay to get a Veterans Advantage card and get the discount which basically defeats the purpose.

Dec 16, 2014 #916664 Clarksville, Tennessee, United States

A Veterans Advantage card has nothing to do with the VA. Veterans Advantage is a discount organization that teams up with companies to provide discounts to veterans. They generally also include your VA prescription plan information on it as a courtesy so you have less to carry. I've never been denied a military discount by showing only my retiree card/military ID, so I can totally understand the frustration there. If that was the case, they were totally out of line... But if you had no other ID on you, and they offered that as an example of something that would work, I'd say it's an entirely different situation...

gardyl98

Jan 18, 2015 #932698 Orlando, Florida, United States

Myself and my friend are disabled vets and foot looker (the manager) told us to our faces that our service does not count!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Foot Locker. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Foot Locker.
Filing a new complaint about
×