Update added by user Jun 15, 2015
It has been six months and I have contacted Foot locker many times and no one has gotten back to me as of yet.
Update added by user Jan 18, 2015
No I have emailed and contacted footlocker three different times and no one has gotten back to me.
Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2014
Do not like veterans.
I was told by foot locker associates that they have a 20% discounts for military and veterans in the store.When i showed my veteran ID i was told that was not acceptable.
They wanted a VA prescription plan card!! Attached is the example of what the manager wanted!! Who treats veterans like that!!!
So only veterans with a medication plan card are allowed.We veterans have all served our country and this is unacceptable!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Veteran Discount
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "Arrico Realty and Property Management is a bad property management company please stay away from this business as they will steal money from you. I rented a place from..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."