Foot Locker - Review about Veteran Discount from Brandon, Florida
Update added by user Jun 15, 2015
It has been six months and I have contacted Foot locker many times and no one has gotten back to me as of yet.
Update added by user Jan 18, 2015
No I have emailed and contacted footlocker three different times and no one has gotten back to me.
Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2014
Do not like veterans.
I was told by foot locker associates that they have a 20% discounts for military and veterans in the store.When i showed my veteran ID i was told that was not acceptable.
They wanted a VA prescription plan card!! Attached is the example of what the manager wanted!! Who treats veterans like that!!!
So only veterans with a medication plan card are allowed.We veterans have all served our country and this is unacceptable!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Veteran Discount
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- " Hi I was promised a tracking number Wednesday, still have not heard back from you. I am not surprised as this is the third..."
- "My husband and I paid $1,595.33 for a love seat and sofa set. The first time they tried to deliver, they gave us the wrong love seat. Second, third and..."
- "My beloved "angel pet " dog ... Tiny of 14 yrs was in distress , rear legs gave out and could not walk . Saturday nite wife wanted tiny to..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."