Foot Locker - Review about Veteran Discount from Brandon, Florida
Update added by user Jun 15, 2015
It has been six months and I have contacted Foot locker many times and no one has gotten back to me as of yet.
Update added by user Jan 18, 2015
No I have emailed and contacted footlocker three different times and no one has gotten back to me.
Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2014
Do not like veterans.
I was told by foot locker associates that they have a 20% discounts for military and veterans in the store.When i showed my veteran ID i was told that was not acceptable.
They wanted a VA prescription plan card!! Attached is the example of what the manager wanted!! Who treats veterans like that!!!
So only veterans with a medication plan card are allowed.We veterans have all served our country and this is unacceptable!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Veteran Discount
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Purchased an office chair little over a year ago. The arm on one side is totally cracking...along with places on the chair seat. Contacted Office Depot online site they told..."
- "So my wall picture was very large and I have it well hung up on the wall of my bedroom. One night everything went off the back of the picture..."
- "My beloved "angel pet " dog ... Tiny of 14 yrs was in distress , rear legs gave out and could not walk . Saturday nite wife wanted tiny to..."