1.2

Zero satisfaction from customer service level and store manager level. Sorry nothing we can do is unacceptable.

Processed order in store location 07458 on 2/2/2018 . Worked with sales rep. Over specific shoe not in store. In a nutshell i paid in store that day.

Feeling good about my order. I signed up to be a vip since i planned on buying future products from footlocker. I shared my pricing on my shoes with friends . Tonight i receive email stating that shoes are unable to be fulfilled .

Why im upset . Address on order is in a totally different city ( I gave address at least 3 times ) . This store location is 45 minutes away from my home location. TO GET MY REFUND BACK TO MY BANK I NEED TO TRAVEL BACK TO THAT STORE LOCATION .

1) PAID FOR NON EXISTING SHOES 2) REPS. NEED PROPER TRAINING ON LITERACY 3) INCONVENIENCE TO TRAVEL BACK TO STORE JUST TO GET $$ BACK 4) CONTACTED STORE MANAGER AS WELL AS CUSTOMER SERVICE " SORRY NOTHING WE CAN DO" UN-BE-LIE-VABLE I will be sure to share this experience via social media and friends. Never again stepping foot in a footlocker ..well once more to get refunded.

What a poor experience that nobody at footlocker cares about. - Pissed customer reaching out for an answer.

Review about: Foot Locker Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments